- Flat Fold Half Mask
- Protects against Solid Dust/ Oil Mist/Nuisance Odour
- N95/ FFP2 classified Mask
- Activated Carbon Layer
- Adjustable strap for various head size manangement
- Dark Green Color
Amara- Venus V 414 N95 FFP2 Mask (Box of 15)
₹2,857.14 (exclud GST)
Venus V 414 Mask is a fold flat style respirators, made of comfortable materials with adjustable textile braided double elastic head bands which are stitched outside the filter area to prevent the leakage. With one-way exhalation valve, these respirators provide comfortable breathing and filtering efficiency above 80%.
₹7,142.86 (exclud GST)
INR 9000/- (PACK OF 30)
INR 300/- (Per Piece Price)
- NIOSH certified N95 Pollution,Dust and Swine flu Mask
- Provides respiratory protection against Swine flu virus, Pollution particle, smog and dust
- Unique shaped mask, medium size best suited for face size of India people.
- Filters the air by upto 95%, This mask is made in Hong Kong
- High quality mask with metal nose clip on the outside and nose foam on the inside for better comfort
₹2,008.93 (exclud GST)
Hand sanitizers are the perfect solution for moisturized, germ-free hands on-the-go. They kill most of the common germs and keep your hands clean and soft and sometimes with a choice of seasonal scents. You get cleanliness and light fragrance on your hands, and all this without having to use any water. This makes the sanitizer your defense against germs, anytime, anywhere. It also tends to be less damaging to skin because it has built-in emollients.
Hand sanitizers are convenient to use and come in portable sizes, especially when soap and water are not accessible. You can use it before having food at a restaurant or while enjoying some street food. It’s also a great way to keep your hands sanitized after touching toilet doors, bus handles, currency notes and other surfaces that are hotbeds of germs. Children can carry it to school and you can be reassured that they are protected from germs before having food, especially where the chance of them washing hands without supervision is low.
All visible organic matter must be removed from hands prior to applying water-less hand sanitizer. Apply a dime sized amount of water-less hand sanitizer to the palm of one hand.
Rub hands together covering all surfaces of hands and fingers by interlocking them.
Rub until water-less hand sanitizer is absorbed.